Thursday, March 02, 2006

Proud Owner of PS2 (slim version)

Hee. Made my big purchase yesterday. I can say that it is a bit of impulsive buying but I do not regret making the decision. However the dealing with the dealer leaves much to desire.

The package is supposed to include 10 free games and I have emailed him a list of games I wanted but he did not bother to read it. So on the spot, I chose 10 games from his list but the list is small and incomplete. Certain games such as NFS Most Wanted, The Sims 2 and Harvest Moon are not to be found and he own me 2 games and say the games are swappable due to his small list. I will probably get 2 games and swap about 2 games from him.

Anyway the PS2 slim version is so small and the feeling is so great. Played War of God for about 30 minutes last night, it is violent, bloody but it is not your usual typical slash and hack game. Some puzzles and you can play mini games as combo to finish up the enemies. Great game! Not recommended for the weak heart and under 18.

No comments: