Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Courtesy at MRT!

Had a bad time this morning at the MRT.

I was walking towards the ‘turnstile’ with my card in hand and a guy just in front of me. He managed to not tap his card on the reader or bother to check his card was detected successfully. I was too close enough to release it last minute and tap my card on the reader for him. For him, coz the gate does not open, reached back and tap his card successfully. However, the gate only opened once for him to pass.

Hence I went to the station control to resolve the solution. However, a middle aged lady who is on my right side was having difficulties taping her card successfully also went to the station control. I was there first but she threw her card at the counter and then placed her card on the reader. I was pissed off and said loudly to her, “Do you know how to queue or not?”. She apologized to me but I was still unhappy. It was so obvious that I was in front and she threw her card down like a dog to claim her territory.

This is so typical of Singaporeans!

No comments: