Friday, March 31, 2006

2 yrs anniversary at company M

It has been 2 long years since I joined company M.

It is a neither short nor long period but I have seen enough of the company, experience enough and hence decided to move on. Work environment is great, colleagues are cool, work to a certain extent, just fine. The management is a bitch though.

On my 3rd contract now with this company. As an agency contract worker, I was given none of the perks but only took part in some company events. the feeling given to me was that I am and will be an outsider until they decided to convert me. The worst issue now i that I am an one-man team now who can only take leave if the company schedule allows me. Long breaks are out of the question as it may clash with schedules and this simply sucks! It was such a hassle when I have to go for reservist!

Had decided to leave the company and had went for a few interviews. Wish me luck in the previous interviews and snaring more interviews, chances in leaving company M.

Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gOOd luck dear dear!! :-*