Tuesday, May 31, 2005

6 months of leave plan

As usual, my boss wanted us to submit a leave plan for the next 6 months, ie, 2nd half of the year.

Dutifully, I submitted mine. 1 week of leave for end October/early November for oversea trip (Hong Kong Disneyland). Excluding this week of leave and other leave I may take, I say I will clear my leave after that week. Pending my situation, either clear at end of November when my contract ends or the whole of November/December if extended. I mean as kinda of hints, and if contract is not renewed or at least no more working in m1, I will clear my leave end of contract to clear out.

She simply dun take the hint. She replied, telling me that not to bunch up my leave together in case I cannot take it. *Pengz*

So does this mean these? If I no longer works at M1, she wun let me clear my leave? I will talk to her boss about it and see who wins. F will get an earful from me. Even if I do not leave, what is 10 over days over a 2 months period? Is it so difficult to take leave?

Nothing to say....

No comments: