Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Champions League and a Rude Guy

For those who follow English Soccer and European Competitions, you should know what is the Champions League without me going into details. Also, I will not go into details as it is lengthy explanation and efforts to explain over here will kill me!

Chelsea just lost to Liverpool by an agregate score of 0-1. A victory not just for Liverpool but for those who do not like or simply hate Chelsea. I do not like Chelsea at all. A team which is totally bought by money. The club operates at a loss to the tune of abt 200 million pounds. Imagine if the owner Roman Abramovich is to pull out his funds, basically it will collapse, players sold off, and probably dropped to Championship league or even 1st Division. Waiting for that day to come true. When UEFA's new rulings on home grown players come into force, Chelsea will suffer as its current squad will have aged and its main players are bought from other teams.

The rude man is not Jose Mourinho. I was walking towards the mrt today while travelling to work. I saw this guy, in his forties, in a white shirt walking towards me. I can see that we are going to collide if we stay on the same paths. I move slightly to my left, half expecting him to do the same to avoid me. However, when we meet, he just moves straight on, without avoiding and hit me right on the right shoulder. Because I was still moving out of position, I did no use much force. However, that asshole carry on straight and bang into me. Without saying an apology, he just walked off as if nothing happened. I was so tempted to scold him and reprimand him that if you bang into someone, you should apologise to him. What an asshole!

No comments: