Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Run! Bernard! Run!

Ran 4.6km with DW and SL. The rest can't make it due to feeling tired, not informed etc

The first 2.3km was pretty okie which took me ard 12 minutes 30 seconds. Not enough for IPPT though. Using this as a gauge is not as good as I do not really know the time and motivation level is not high enough. However, my back muscle starts to strain, the muscle just under the left shoulder blade.

The 2.3km back was bad. My mental is very low with not much motivation. Feeling quite sick of running.

Back in army times, I used to run 4km, 6km, 8km and 10km quite regularly. It was a more conducise environment as the run is always started being fresh and energised and most importantly, I was still very fit. Okay, at least fitter than now. The mental strength was stronger then also.

Anyway, I dun like running at all.

To the extent that I will say, I hate running!!

No comments: