Monday, September 19, 2005

The passing and the incentive

I finally passed my IPPT, 2 weeks later after my first attempt!

Results
Sit-ups -- 36 reps -- 4 pts
Standing Broad Jump -- 230 cm -- 4 pts
Chin-ups -- 7 counts -- 3 pts
Shuttle Run -- 9.9 secs -- 5 pts
2.4 km run -- 12 mins 23 secs -- 2 pt
Total 18 pts.
Result - Pass with incentive!

A tough $100 to run after so many training, a sprained ankle which has yet to heal completely. I cannot believe that my timing for 2.4km improve by 46 secs. This is like a big jump, esp with my ankle not fully recovered.

My target for next year IPPT is to improve on the timing to less than 12 mins and then to get 21 points and earn $200. Assuming all things the same, my 2.4 km run will get 3 points and increase my sit-ups to 5 pts (39 reps) and my chin-ups to 4 pts (9 counts), I will get 21 pooints with a minimum of C grades per station. Hahha =P

No comments: