Friday, August 26, 2005

Science and Faith

Yes, I was reading one of my regular blog and it link to this website about Science and Faith. I think this is a great post and it is not one of those lengthy debates but an outpouring of frustrations on things that have been proven and shot down that should have been laid to rest long ago. It is great to talk about it in religious class but not as a challenge to science.

On one of the comments, there is something called the Flying Spaghetti Monster, a parody, using the approach by certain religious zealots to justify the existence of a new “God”. Pretty funny, go read it here~!

While on the same subject, I read about a certain church. Due to a natural refrain from helping to advertise, increase count or whatever you like, name is withheld but it is easy to know which church I am referring to. A blog about it, a newspaper article and finally a wikipedia entry.

No comments: