Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Furious

Bad day yesterday. Lousy morning today.

Yesterday was a big mistake not by me but I will say it is basically a disaster. Nvm it is over and done with aready.

Today it is really infuriating. Morning, I was bombarded by PS team over the stupid Update statement being splitted into delete and insert by the triggers and scripts. However, it did not split one of the update statement which is puzzling to me. Also, I tried to explain as much as I could abt the behaviour of splitting the update to insert and delete. Although I cannot explain the update statement that went thru the script, they simply refuse the explanation and demanded a full investigation. Yeah, I will if I could. I had done it before without much success. If I can do it, I will do it liao. Brainless ppl, demanding too much from others without looking at yourself.

Also, when the config goes awry, it is simply so easy to accuse me, my PC problem. I shown them various ways, show emails the problems does not lie with me nor my PC. End of the day, it is her PC which has outlook 2002 while the majority is 2000 which causes the problem. My PC problem? My foot!

No comments: