Monday, January 31, 2005

Long break

It is about 3 weeks since I last blog.

A lot of ideas which are interesting to blog, at least in my perspective, came and went.
A lot of things had happened too and for those who are interested in my mundane life, you miss them all.

Work life has since become more busy and more work responsibilities have been added to me. A good thing and a bad thing. Although I have the time now to blog a bit, unfortunately I am not feeling that good enough to blog as I am still recovering from the effects of last friday fever. Also, a careful peek at my workload dictates more work to complete in the afternoon.

Hopefully, I'll be fit enough to blog a bit tonight at home. This will lead to a question :- Should I backdate my blog? or lump them as current blogs? Decisions.........

No comments: