Friday, August 10, 2007

Auctions

I normally do not have much luck with auctions as it always seems that I will be outbidded or bidded out of my budget. Tried reverse auctions before but seems like not much interest. Recently found a reverse auction site with a twist.

Instead of paying real money, you get to win the item you bid for! Prizes range from, Apple I-Phone’s, HDTV’s, Designer Bags, SCION XB’s to Cash Prizes. Sounds weird right! They have instructional video to guide you through the process so it is easy. Furthermore, it is a text-based reverse auction so it will be easier.

After reading through some of the instructions, seems like the number to sms to is not a SG number. I am not so sure but will check it out later. If your sms is unlimited or paid by company, this will be a great way to win some good items! Remember to check it out!

No comments: