Thursday, October 14, 2004

Crossroads

Got a call from my agent. It was a scheduled call to discuss my new contract.

It was an offer too good to be true. Pay increase of $400 which is abt 18% increase of my current salary. Better benefits will be negotiated by the agent to the coy. A possible chance to convert to perm direct after contract ends next year.

The increase is good which makes me tempted to stay on for the money and a better bargaining position next time round. Abt the conversion to perm, if it is true, then it is good as it will mean a stable job already plus entitled to all benefits for staff.

Anyway, will go for the interview tonight to find out more and see the job prospects and see how is it. Who knows, there might be a better offer around.

If I stay on the current job, dunno shld I give $450 or $500 to parents as household allowance? Consider that I did not increase allowance when i got a $200 increase, so it is a $600 increase. Giving $100 more does not seems too much ah. Hmm.. will consider after the interview later tonight ah.

No comments: