Monday, December 14, 2009

My vote counts: 10 reasons why I cannot vote for the PAP in the next election.

An insightful commentary actually.

Credits to the original write, I will not reproduce in full.
Do read the full article at the author's site.

http://yaevlejunce.wordpress.com/2009/12/12/my-vote-counts-10-reasons-why-i-cannot-vote-for-the-pap-in-the-next-election/

Article on Facebook

1. I will not render unto Caesar what is not Caesar’s
2. Incompetence
3. Double standards
4. Blatant lies
5. Operation Coldstore and the 1963 General Elections
6. Lim Chin Siong
7. Singaporean students need to learn a fair and accurate history in school
8. Traumatic MP-experiences and MPs who fear death by The Chair
9. Money. Of course it’s all about money.
10. What Singapore needs is change

No comments: