Saturday, September 13, 2008

Proud Owner of a Samsung Omnia i900

Took the plunge and bought a Samsung Omnia.
Used to swear off Samsung phones but somehow unable to resist it.

This is also my first PDA phone~!

Below is a pic but my phone is white instead of black as it is out of stock.


Due to dear's special plan, we have to go down to Singtel Comcenter to sign up the plan and buy a phone. Long queue as lots of people are buying phones, mostly iphone though.

Service was bad as the CSO did not bother to ask whether I wanted white or black nor does not inform me that black is sold out. Next the system is actually quite poor as any mistakes means that the CSO has to refill everything, inclusive basic stuff.

I noted that the plan should have free voicemail which the CSO forgets to put in and he actually dares to rebutt that voicemail needs to be cancelled after 2 years since we need to pay for it.

Poor service.......

No comments: