Monday, February 04, 2008

Online earners

Besides holding down my main job, using some spare time, I try to earn some spare cash or stuff online. So far, not much success except for blogvertise.

Trying out a new way for passive money at shareapic picture gallery. Minimum payout is USD$10 and I have yet to reach it. Basically you earn money by uploading pics and letting people view the pics. The earning method is calculated by the number of views of the pics posted. Temporary suspended as the forum which I posted is currently down and a forum I visit does not allow such postings.

Not exactly an earner but just earning referral for discounts. Mainly deals in video games and accessories, DVDs etc. Based in Hong Kong, PlayAsia provides free delivery to SG. So good deals for Singaporeans.

Been doing online surveys for pts system. So far accumulation is not much but still okay lar. Time spent is not too much per surveys so still alright. If you want any invitations to these surveys, let me know. I get to earn and you get to earn also.

Another common one which I have only $0.30 so far hahah is emailcashpro. Most likely you should have heard of it etc. Basically see some advertisements to check some cash, referral system also. Some of the adverts as below. Will update this post when got more or a few other posts.

Some online shopping site
CNY call promotion
Should you as an investor go defensive in 2008?
Some chatline stuff
Investment tips I
Investment tips II
Mosaic Music Festival

No comments: