Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Good site for active bloggers

Found out about this website on a friend's blog. http://www.blogsvertise.com/

Normally I will not go check out urls links from blogs as I will end up following links and totally miss the content of the blog which is why I go to the blog for.
Decided to give it a try as I am waiting for my jobs to finish running and there is nothing much to do except to see sql statements being run.

Found that this particular site is actually another income-generating program specifically for blogs. Something new, I must say.
I have already Google Adsense on my blog here but I doubt it is generating much income for me.. actually none. haha.

Hopefully with this further incentive to blog, I can blog more often, more updates and yes, provide some income to.

A good recommendation for this site is to actually allow referrals, as it is an extra incentive.
Most time, I will strip away the referral part also so haha it might not work afterall.

No comments: