Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sleepy............

Will update this blog later....

Currently very very sleepy!

hee overdue update.

Was very sleepy due to some informal technical support on the wee hours of Wednesday.
There was program migration on Wednesday midnight. M ran into some problems and had to call me for help. There was around 3+ in the morning. Took about 30 minutes in all.

Later around 4.30am, I (think I) heard the phone ring. Pick up the call but heard a lot of background noises but nobody is talking to me! So I terminate the call, tried calling back but got the wrong person. Luckily, it was BQ who came back to do testing also. So I call M and things are not resolved also. Was stressed that the migration has to be rollbacked.

5 something morning. Woke up, decided not to call back to ask since it will be a forgone decision whether is there a rollback or not.

Sleep was interrupted and hence, did not have enough rest as needed. So was damn sleepy the whole day. I can bring up to my boss on support work done and get the morning half off. However, this will sabotage M as its implicates him on something. So well, just being damn tired for the whole morning instead of sabotaging M. Anyway, minor issue with me also =P

No comments: