Monday, February 28, 2005

Coming Back Post!

It has been 2 weeks and more since I last posted.

Work has been busy and there is hardly time for breather. Actually there is.. just that I took the time to surf websites, sleep a bit. Basically I do not spend time for blogging.

Guess not having enough sleep and too many other activities make me tired and hence I chose sleep hahahhaa!

This make me realise that to write a blog, it requires time and effort on one to blog. Almost like writing a diary. Well, basically both need the discipline to do it and once it has become a habit, it will stay that way. Discipline in doing things repetitively is not my forte until somehow or rather I manage to keep it that way and it has become a habit. Blogging.. well... at least I do come back to it. Well, it does help a bit when I check 2 ppl's blogs once a while or almost everyday if I have the time.

Quick update for the past 2 weeks.
1) Borrowed PS2 from A's smallest Uncle. Been driving like crazy, completing the stages.
2) Lots of resume requests, which is a good sign but I wonder how is the chance of being able to make it plus I rather stay put but it will require negotiating to stay...
3) Almost upseted A's parents but it turns out happily with a good ending.
4) Diagnosed Bro's friend's (a butch) PC. Bought a seagate 80GB harddisk to replace failing harddisk and going to install it for her.
5) Bro on 2 weeks reservist. Good to have more freedom, etc but kinda lonely w/o him also
6) Credit Card has just been approved! Woo-Hoo!! My first personal credit card!!!! Yippee!!!

Will do a better and fuller update as bro is on reservist training and I will be able to blog at home!

No comments: