Friday, December 10, 2004

To keep stats or not to keep

Started keeping a visitor counter on the blog after getting Google Advertisements on this blog. Helps me to know how many ppl visited this blog and out of this group, how many may go on to visit the ads and help me earn some petty cash (Hint Hint : go click those ads! hahahaa)

Just added my wishlist to this blog but hahah nobody responded to it. Well, judging by the lack of visitors, kinda hard to hit the 1st target and I am showing a second target! The wish list is just hopeful thinking on my part. Never expects it to materialise also!

The visitor counter shows some 100 odd visitors now, of most it is me myself who visits it and most likely some random surfing by other bloggers.

To keep the counter or not to keep... in a way, it is a dilemma. Anyway, I am lazy to take if off the page. Hopefully, I will enjoy increased traffic.

No comments: