Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The day after long weekend

*yawns*

Long weekend does not seem long enough for me.
Basically spend the weekend at Ann's place. Stayed up 2 nights to watch soccer.
Managed to reduce my soccer bet deficits to less than $10 and hoping to turn the book back to black but due to World Cup qualifiers, International Friendlies, there are no other soccer leagues at all. So far, World Cup has not been kind to me so a bit apprehensive on betting on them at all.

Due to the extended watching of the soccer matches and going out on the weekends, did not have a good rest until yesterday. Went home earlier to rest and do my stuff. However, once brother came back, I have no use of the PC at all.

Well, nvm, it forced me to rest more and hence today do not feel terrible!

No comments: